The Procedure of interaction between the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the National Police and authorities and persons who enforce the enforcement of judgments and decisions of other bodies is approved.
This Procedure defines the mechanism of interaction of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the National Policies with state and private executors when compulsory execution of decisions of courts and other bodies.
These bodies will interact informatively with:
- automated system of executive proceedings;
- The only state register of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- a single information system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- information portal of the National Police.
Prior to the introduction of these systems, law enforcement agencies exchange documents with performers by post.
The Ministry of Justice, together with the Ministry of the Interior, will determine the format, structure of the exchange data, the format of the log of their accounting, parameters, requirements for information security and the timing of software implementation.
It is also stipulated that public and private enforcement agencies may involve policemen to ensure public safety and order, prevent, stop criminal and administrative offenses, and take measures aimed at eliminating the threats to life and health that arose during enforcement.
Yes, you can get the police in the following cases:
- forced penetration of the performer into housing or other possession of an individual;
- execution of a resolution of the state, private executor on the search of a debtor's TK;
- forced evictions of the debtor;
- compelled compulsory universe;
- removal of obstacles in the use of the premises (housing).
An executor involves the police on the basis of a motivated decision, which is sent to the heads of the police units at the place of enforcement. The Executor shall send it not later than three days before execution.
Such a resolution should contain information on the time and place of execution of the executive act, as well as a description and reasoned reason for the circumstances that led to the need for the involvement of police officers.
The head of the police unit no later than the next business day after the receipt of the decision in writing informs the executor of the decision.
It is foreseen that the leader may refuse to involve the police in case of involvement of the personnel to stop the group violations of public (public) security and order or mass events, as well as to overcome the consequences of accidents or other NA.
In case of urgent involvement of the police, the executor turns to the police station.
In addition, the procedure for the interaction of law enforcement agencies with state executives regarding the temporary limitation of the debtor in the law is established:
- TOR management;
- the use of firearms hunting, pneumatic and cooled weapons, devices of domestic production for shooting cartridges equipped with rubber or similar in their properties non-lethal metal projectiles.
The relevant Order was approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Justice from January 20, 2018, No. 64/261/5, which will come into force on the day of its publication.
Accordingly, the 2002 Instruction will expire.
(translated using google translate)