March 13, 2018, the VIII International Conference "PROBLEM DEBT MANAGEMENT. INNOVATIONS 2018". The organizer of the conference was the company "Business Format". In turn, the company "TODA group" was honored to take part and act as a sponsor of the conference.
The main topic for discussion was the practical experience of working with problem debts. The VIII International Conference "Problem Debt Management. Innovations 2018 »was attended by about 100 heads of troubled debt services representatives from banks and organizations from Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
The work of the Conference was initiated within the framework of Section # 1 on "The Strategy for Work with Problem Debt. Trends and latest legislative changes ".
The meeting was opened by Olena Sukmanova, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine.
In Section No. 1, their reports also presented:
• Bilai Olga, Director of Asset Management Department, Individual Deposits Guarantee Fund (Ukraine)
• Y. Kostetskaya - Head of the SECRETARIAT FOR FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING (Ukraine)
• Kraychinsky Sergey Stanislavovich - Private executive of the executive district of Kyiv, Chairman of the Board of private executives of the executive district of Kyiv (Ukraine)
• Amfiteatrov Alexey, Director IBI-Rating, Rating Agency (Ukraine)
We talked about innovations in the field of work with borrowers within the framework of Section No. 2, which continued the work of the conference. Their reports were presented by:
• Loifer Anton, Head of Bankruptcy Support Division "Inter - Risk Ukraine" (Ukraine)
• Gorkun Taras, Head of Treasury and Mobile Financial Services at Kyivstar, "KYIVSTAR GSM" (Ukraine)
• Vovk Alla, Head of the Debt Collection Department of JSC "UkrSibbank" (Ukraine)
• Glevatsky Andriy Aleksandrovich, Representative of the Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks, Director of Retail, Market and Operational Risks Department of Raiffeisen Bank Aval (Ukraine)
• Grove March, Head of Russia and CIS Desk "Sherrards" UK)
The third section was devoted to practical questions "How to make a bank return?" Speeches were delivered by:
• Private Arbitrator Lyapin Dmitry (Ukraine)
• Dzhura Andriy, Deputy Director of the Department, Head of the Department of Legal Assets of the FUIB Assets Department (Ukraine)
• Philipov Andrey Nikolaevich, Senior Partner of "TODA group" Company (Ukraine)
• Barila Konstantin, Deputy Director of Legal Department of UkrGasBank (Ukraine)
• Kohut Yuriy, General Director of Sidkon LLC (Ukraine). Director of the Office for Combating Commitment Crimes and Corruption ICC Ukraine.
The format of the Conference program included not only the presentation of speakers, but interactive work in expert focus groups on the topic "EFFECTIVE WORK WITH PROBLEM INTERVIEW. Components of success. What competencies should an COLLECTION staffer have to have in order to respond to time challenges? "
Undoubtedly, the VIII International Conference "Problem Debt Management. Innovations 2018 "is its practical orientation, an excellent opportunity to listen to high-level speakers, to establish business contacts with representatives of the professional community from different countries. According to the unanimous opinion of the participants, this conference is a very relevant business meeting for the professional circle and has become an annual platform for meetings, exchange of experiences and thoughts.
(translated using google translate)