On October 17, the "Financial Club" will hold a closed meeting on the subject: "Executive service reform: will private executives help companies to quickly recover their debts?"
The closed meeting will be attended by:
- Sergiy Shklyar, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine on issues of executive service;
- representatives of the FGVFO;
- bank managers;
- private performers;
The moderator of the closed meeting will be Managing Partner of the "Financial Club" Ruslan Chorny.
Preliminary list of meeting questions:
- The effectiveness of the state executive service for collecting debts of companies?
- How much debt can be recovered through GIS (retail, corporate)?
- What credentials can make GIS more effective in recovering company debts?
- How do private executives currently work and what they lack in order to get more efficient?
International experience of private enforcement proceedings.
The event is held without the participation of the press.
Pre-registration is required.
Lilia Zolotarevich [email protected] (067) 997 773 10
Olga Fokina [email protected] (050) 445 66 73, (063) 519 02 15
(translated using google translate)